Be part of the Dutch delegation for ACODAL 2023!
woensdag 7 juni 2023Bogotá
OrganisatorHolland House Colombia
Evenement dataVan 7 juni 2023 08:00 Tot 9 juni 2023 18:00
The Netherlands Water Partnership (NWP) and Holland House Colombia, in close cooperation with the Dutch Embassy in Colombia and with the support of the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO), will organize the joint Dutch participation in the 66th ACODAL Water, Waste and Energy Congress, taking place in Bogotá, Colombia on the 7th, 8th and 9th of June 2023.
Existing cooperation between Colombia and the Netherlands
For many years, Colombia has been one of the priority countries for the Netherlands, its international cooperation programs and for the Dutch water and energy sectors. Prominent master plans were developed using Dutch knowledge and expertise, and embraced by Colombia. Dutch water companies are active in the country through the involvement of VEI in the IDB Compass program and the bilateral Blue Deal-InspirAgua program, while increased energy demand combined with recent developments in wind and solar energy projects offer opportunities for Dutch companies in the energy sector.
Opportunities for Dutch companies
The vast majority of the more complex water and energy technology is imported. The growing market and the lack of domestic suppliers offer many opportunities for the Dutch water and energy sectors, such as:
· Improving water supply in rural areas through decentralized systems.
· Implementing technological innovations for urban WWTP.
· Improving the quality and coverage of drinking water networks.
· Implementing innovative technologies, concepts and solutions for waste management.
· Providing hardware and software solutions for renewable energy and energy efficiency.
· Promoting cross-sectoral information and control systems for evidence-based decision making.
· Promoting the use of sustainable infrastructure, adapted to the differential needs of the territories and the implementation of innovative and efficient technologies.
· Articulating public policies and planning for the drinking water and basic sanitation sector between different levels of government and with the private and academic sectors.
Joining the Dutch delegation offers you the following benefits
· Participation in the collective visits (to be planned on the day before the fair);
· Good promotion and visibility in the joint Netherlands Pavilion;
· Entrance tickets for the congress;
· Presentation of your company during the academic part of the congress;
· Matchmaking conversations with visitors;
· Networking reception at the Netherlands Pavilion;
· Listing in the exhibition catalog;
· Promotion through the Dutchwatersector.com platform.
How to participate
Thanks to the support from the Dutch government, the participation costs per company are only EUR 550, plus travel and accommodation. A maximum of 10 companies can participate.
If you are interested in participating or would like more information, please contact Wessel Mol, email@example.com and Joyce Gielen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to register, please click the following link: