Big Data Analytics and Fraud Detection
dinsdag 15 juni 2021
Evenement dataVan 15 juni 2021 15:00 Tot 15 juni 2021 16:00
Dutch Business Association Turkey is pleased to invite you to the webinar on ''Big Data Analytics and Fraud Detection'' by MED Group on Tuesday, 15th June at 16:00-17:00 pm TR time.
Our speakers, Kağan Demirdöven and Ercan Piliçer will inform participants on a very current topic of data analysis and how to prevent fraud.
Kağan Demirdöven (CIO, MED Group)
- He graduated from Istanbul Technical University (ITU) Mechanical Engineering Department in 1997.
- Lived in the Chicago, USA 2011-2017.
- He completed his Master's Degree in Business Administration at Esenyurt University in 2019.
- He still continues his second Master's program in ITU Defense Industry Technologies.
- At the same time, he continues his TURMOB internship in order to become a CPA.
- He is a board member in ACFE Turkey.
- After working in so many different sectors since 2000, he has worked intensively in the Information Management Sector since 2000.
- Between 2000-2003, worked in CompuCom-Altera which was the business partner and developer of Handspring, Palm handhelds in Turkey.
- He has spearheaded the formation of the company that develops mobile software. In the same period, he wrote articles about mobile technology for magazines such as IT Business and Telepathy.
- He developed special ERP / CRM programs with a software company where he has the partnership between 2003-2006.
- He worked as a lecturer at ITU and Arel Universities (3D-4D programs and Cinema Art) between 2006-2007. He is still giving lecture in ITU.
- He received Stanford Artificial Intelligence (AI) and LEED Green Associate O + M certifications between 2011-2017 in the United States.
- He graduated from BS, Physics Education, Gazi University (Turkey), 1999.
- He completed his Master’sMSc, Physics, hysics, Uludag University (Turkey), 2002, Dissertation “PIN Photodiodes in High Energy Physics”.
- He completed his PhD, Physics, Uludag University (Turkey), 2008, Dissertation, “Effect of Radiation Damage on High Energy Silicon Detectors”
- He did his Postdoctoral Researcher in Department, INFN – Perugia/Italy 2009 – 2011.
- He did his Researcher and Academic in Physics Department, Uludag University, Bursa 2011 – 2014.
- He did his Postdoctoral Researcher in CERN – Geneva/Switzerland 2014 – 2015.
- He worked on External Consultor & Data Analyst at NationBetter – London/UK, Ekran İşleri – İstanbul, CERN – Geneva/Switzerland 2015 – 2020.
- He started to work Data Analyst and Proeject Manager in MED IDEA on 2020.
Ga naar website Je verlaat deze website