DBIV 5 - Investing in Vietnam: Outlook, Opportunities & Strategies
donderdag 4 november 2021
OrganisatorDutch Business Association In Vietnam (DBAV)
Evenement dataVan 4 november 2021 09:00 Tot 4 november 2021 10:30
DBAV would like to introduce this interesting event as the next episode of the series Doing Business and Investing in Vietnam.
- Webinar "Investing in Vietnam - Outlook, Opportunities, and Strategies"
- Date & Time: November 4th, 2021 | 3 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. (VN time) | 10 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. (NL time)
Located in the heart of a fast-growing economic region, Vietnam is full of opportunities and considered by many as a very attractive destination for foreign investors.
The event is hosted by APFL & Partners, Constantin Vietnam, CCIFV, this presentation will provide an overview of recent legislative developments (Investment Law, Law on Enterprises, Law on Public-Private Partnerships, ...), as well as a clear vision of the various procedures for investing and setting up business in Vietnam.
It will also be an opportunity to discuss the advantages of structuring investment in Vietnam through economic centers such as Hong Kong and Singapore.
Finally, the presentation will address the regulatory and tax obligations that must be met by companies operating in Vietnam as part of their day-to-day management.
This webinar will allow future investors to gain a better understanding of Vietnam’s business environment.
- Mr. Etienne Laumonier, Partner of APFL & Partner
- Mr. Hoa Truong Nhat, Partner of Constantin Vietnam
- Mr. Nicolas Blandeau, Account Manager of Constantin Vietnam