Deloitte webinars | 2021 Balance Sheet: Annual Closing in Accounting and Taxes in Poland
vrijdag 22 oktober 2021
OrganisatorNetherlands-Polish Chamber of Commerce (NPCC)
Evenement dataVan 22 oktober 2021 14:00 Tot 12 november 2021 14:00
2021 Balance Sheet: Annual Closing in Accounting and Taxes
Webinars devoted to challenges and obligations faced by taxpayers – a series by Deloitte
We are nearing the end of 2021, a year full of tax changes, among others related to the pandemic. In order to make the annual tax and accounting closing process easier for you and to help you prepare for 2022, we would like to invite you to a series of webinars, during which we will discuss the key challenges and problems faced by businesses that want to prepare well for year-end and fulfil their tax obligations.
Go to the webinar series page
Link: Cykl webinarów: Bilans 2021 – czyli podatkowe i księgowe zamkniecie roku | Deloitte
Topics and dates:
- Modification of fees for perpetual usufruct of real estate
22 October 2021, time 14:00-15:00
- VAT groups and other important modifications of VAT for 2022
3 November 2021, time 14:00-15:00
- 2021 closing in transfer pricing: documenting yet another pandemic year
4 November 2021, time 10:00-11:00
- Payment bottlenecks: how to use the experience gained so far to rationalize legal and financial aspects of purchasing and payment processes?
16 November 2021, time 10:00-11:00
- Employer challenges 2021/2022
23 November 2021, time 10:00-11:00
- Financial year close in an enterprise: deadlines and procedures
2 December 2021, time 10:00-11:00
- CIT: balance sheet in taxes 2021
9 December 2021, time 10:00-11:00
The webinars will be held in Polish!
You are warmly welcome to participate. Feel free to transfer the information about the webinar to your co-workers who may be interested in those topics.
Hope to meet you there!