Member Only - Hybrid Roundtables - Nov 4
donderdag 4 november 2021
OrganisatorDutch Business Association In Vietnam (DBAV)
Evenement dataVan 4 november 2021 09:00 Tot 4 november 2021 11:00
In cooperation with the Embassy of the Netherlands in Vietnam, DBAV has organized a digital roundtables in September, which were followed by a meeting with Vietnam's Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh. We handed him our Covid-19 issue report and have been echoing our messages since. The roundtables were highly appreciated by the participants.
We are going to restart the roundtables in November, this time will be hybrid and industry specific starting with Manufacturing, Agrifood:
- 3 PM (VN time) on Thursday, November 4 (Manufacturing)
- 4 PM (VN time) on Thursday, November 4 (Agrofood)
- 10 AM (VN time) on Thursday, November 11 (Manufacturing)
- 11 AM (VN time) on Thursday, November 11 (Agrofood)
The Roundtable is made under the Chatham House Rules with a maximum of 6 companies per table.
- Christoph Prommersberger - Deputy Head Of Mission at the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Vietnam
- Guido van Rooy - Executive Director of the Dutch Business Association Vietnam
If you can not join at the planned dates but would like to stay informed, you can indicate that as well in the registration form. We will keep you connected with the results of these round tables.