Webinar: Mobbing and discrimination in the workplace
donderdag 25 november 2021
OrganisatorNetherlands-Polish Chamber of Commerce (NPCC)
Evenement dataVan 25 november 2021 10:00 Tot 25 november 2021 11:00
According to the research, 46% of office and blue-collar employees are victims of mobbing, which entails an increase in the number of legal proceedings against employers in recent years. To the disadvantage of employers, only one in four respondents admitted that the company has undertaken any steps to counteract mobbing and discrimination, despite the obligations imposed by the Labour Code.
The implementation of appropriate procedures and training of employees and co-workers in advance can significantly reduce the risks and frequency of discrimination and mobbing and improve the management of crisis situations in this area, which, in connection with the upcoming legal changes concerning the so-called whistleblowers, may be even more numerous after 17 December.
In response to the numerous questions that we have recently received, we are organizing a dedicated webinar on 25 November to discuss the main obligations of employers in respect of counteracting mobbing and discrimination.
The meeting will be hosted by attorney-at-law Karolina Barałkiewicz-Sokal, attorney-at-law dr Jan Muszyński and trainee attorney-at-law Paula Staszak, who will discuss, among others, the following issues:
- what do the numbers say about mobbing and discrimination?
- what is mobbing and discrimination?
- the role of an organisation as an employer in anti-mobbing and anti-discrimination prevention
- managing the risks of potential mobbing and discrimination claims by employees
- implementing anti-mobbing and anti-discrimination procedures in the organisation - support of new technologies.
- date: Thursday, 25 November 2021, 10:00-11:00;
- participation in the training is free of charge;
- the meeting will be held through the platform clickmeeting, link to the registration form: https://vonzanthier974.clickmeeting.com/mobbing-i-dyskryminacja-w-miejscu-pracy-jak-im-skutecznie-przeciwdzialac-/register ;
- the meeting will be held in Polish.