From February 27 till March 1, Holland Home of Wind Energy (HHWE) and DUJAM Desk will organize the Holland Pavilion at the Wind Expo Tokyo 2019, the largest wind energy show in Japan. Currently the developments of an offshore wind industry in Japan are progressing steadily with the related challenges. Now after years of testing and planning, Japan going to construct the first offshore wind farms.
The Netherlands Pavilion will offer the following included services:
- Fully equipped booth with customized design;
- Exposure of company logo and name and poster;
- Presence of TV on the Pavilion to play the companies’ PPT slides;
- Drinks, snacks and lunches;
- Proposal for accommodation arrangement;
- Proposal for transport services for exhibition material;
- Promotion of the Netherlands Pavilion in the Japanese maritime cluster; and
- Network event.