“Scenarios in the Energy Markets and the Impact on our Interconnected World”
dinsdag 3 oktober 2023Loyens & Loeff (Rotterdam office) Blaak 31, Rotterdam
OrganisatorEuropean American Chamber of Commerce Netherlands
Evenement dataVan 3 oktober 2023 15:30 Tot 3 oktober 2023 18:30
On Tuesday October 3rd, the EACC Texas & Netherlands chapters and Presidential Circle Member Loyens & Loeff co-host a webinar and roundtable session with premium speakers from the Baker Institute, LanzaTech, NATO and Shell.
As the global agenda grapples with both challenges and broad opportunities to shape the future, the impact on our security is paramount. This seems largely impacted by world dynamics including economic headwinds, cyber threads, climate change and energy security.
We invite you to engage in compelling discussions with a panel of experts, each offering unique perspectives on how we can set a path for continued global progress while effectively addressing the pressing energy security challenges of our time.
- What is NATO’s perspective on a world undergoing profound security changes?
- What forces are shaping the production and consumption of energy, and how does this impact our energy security?
- What adaptations are global energy markets making in response to shifting political dynamics?
- What implications do these security shifts hold for the Transatlantic relationship?
- Gabriel Collins, Fellow in Energy & Environmental Regulatory Affairs, Baker Institute for Public Policy in Houston
- David van Weel, Assistant Secretary General Emerging Security Challenges, NATO
- Dr. Mallika Ishwaran, Group Chief Economist, Shell International
- Moderation: Aura Cuellar, Executive Vice President of Growth & Strategic Projects, LanzaTech | Honorary Consul of the Netherlands in Houston (TX)
- 3.30pm-4.30pm: Webinar “Scenarios in the Energy Markets and the impact on our interconnected world.”
- 5.00pm-6.00pm: Roundtable discussion (Loyens & Loeff – Rotterdam) offering the opportunity to a selected business audience an in-depth conversation with Shell and NATO (Note: the roundtable is upon invitation only – express your interest in the registration form).
- 6.00pm-7.30pm: Reception with ‘walking dinner’