United Arab Emirates | Health Mission Arab Health 2023
maandag 30 januari 2023Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
OrganisatorTask Force Health Care
Evenement dataVan 30 januari 2023 00:00 Tot 2 februari 2023 00:00
Interested in taking your business to the largest healthcare fair in the Arabian region? Then join us from January 30th – February 2nd 2023 at our health mission to the Arab Health Exhibition. Arab Health offers many opportunities for the Dutch LSH sector to get in touch with relevant local stakeholders. This extremely suitable platform strengthens bilateral relations even more.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is one of the most organised and fastest-growing healthcare markets in the region. With a vision to develop a world-class health care infrastructure, the UAE government is expanding and upgrading the healthcare system extensively so that it corresponds to international standards.
What to expect?
The health mission will provide excellent opportunities to meet new relevant business contacts and to learn more about the UAE Life Sciences & Health sector. You can expect the following program components during the mission :
- Digital session to optimally prepare you for the trip;
- Workshop and Introduction on the UAE LSH sector & market;
- Collective visits to relevant LSH stakeholders in the UAE; such as public -and private hospitals, Ministry of Public Health and the Dubai Health Authority, etc;
- Networking and seminars during the Arab Health Exhibition;
- Dutch Trade reception where you can meet and invite (new) local business contacts and key LSH stakeholders;
- Knowledge sharing and possible cooperation with participants within the Dutch LSH Delegation.
Who should join?
The health mission is relevant for Dutch companies and knowledge institutes active in the LSH sector who want to enter or explore the UAE Life Sciences & Health market. In particular for those in the following fields:
- Medical Devices and appliances: Products, devices, disposables and equipment within the healthcare sector.
- Hospital Build, design and equipment: Products and services concerning the design, building, furnishing, equipping, operations and maintenance of hospitals and clinics.
- eHealth: Products and services within the domains of information- & communication technologies that contribute to the efficiency, effectiveness and digitalisation of the healthcare sector.
- Mobility & Vitality: Products and services in the field of prevention, rehabilitation, elderly care and home care.
- Health Development/Knowledge/Education: Products and services within the domains of education, training, consultancy and advisory services to optimise care capacity.
Note: In favour of the scope and quality of the mission, we reserve the right to accept or decline participants who do not belong to the relevant target group for this mission.
The participation fee for TFHC partners is € 950,- excl. VAT and € 1150,- excl. VAT for Non-TFHC partners. Costs for travel, visa, accommodation, meals, translators, individual transportation and VAT are not included in the participation fee. A 50% discount will apply for the second participant from the same organisation. If you want to be a part of the Dutch LSH Trade mission to UAE please register by filling out the, please register register now .
These following terms and conditions apply for this mission.
PLEASE NOTE! We will be visiting the Arab Health trade fair. There is no Holland Pavilion at the Arab Health Exhibition in 2023.
This trade fair visit is subject to approval of funding by RVO.
For more information
Micha van Lin
T +31(6) 243 61 595