Unlocking business opportunities in the US | Working Session with experts
dinsdag 6 juni 2023Zuidas
OrganisatorEuropean American Chamber of Commerce Netherlands NLinBusiness Ebury Amsterdam Trade and Innovate Amsterdam Trade & Innovate Trade and Innovate NL
Evenement dataVan 6 juni 2023 16:00 Tot 6 juni 2023 18:00
This is a good time for Dutch companies to (re)consider entering or further expanding in the world’s largest market, either directly or via a partnership with a US company.
The Biden Administration recently introduced the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) to stimulate investments in US infrastructure and energy projects. Companies that are remotely connected to the relevant sectors are taking advantage of the billions $ on incentives and subsidies.
This program is meant for companies that are either interested in or already doing business in the U.S. and who want to be further updated on the latest relevant resources available.
What to expect:
Our roundtable working-session will share insights about opportunities, challenges and experience on doing business in the U.S and explain among others how to benefit from the IRA.
The agenda will include topics like:
- Regional support on U.S. market expansion.
- IRA incentives and subsidies for (foreign) companies on U.S. federal and/or state level.
- Characterizing the different US regions from a business perspective: West, Midwest, Southwest, Southeast and Northeast.
- Spotlight on 2 U.S. states in particular: Ohio and Georgia.
- Dutch companies sharing pitfalls and highlights on doing business in the U.S.
- Practical information on VISA application process, international payments, trade financing, etc.
- How to benefit from U.S. business networks with the right connections.
Speakers include experts from: NLinBusiness, Trade & Innovate NL, JobsOhio, State of Georgia, VisaVersa, Ebury Partners and others.
- Venue: Amsterdam (location Zuidas, tbc)
- Date: June 6, 2023
- Timing: 4pm-6pm, followed by drinks
- Tickets: Free of charge for members and non-members of EACC Netherlands (note: limited seats available).