This Trade Mission will be held in Panama and Costa-Rica from the 17th until the 21th of March. The focus of this trade mission is as follows:
• Import and export activities
• Land-based logistics and infrastructure; rail and truck services
• Air-based logistics; passenger- and cargo services and intermodal logistics
• Cold chain logistics
• Support systems and solutions for all types of logistic services
• Food processing/Added value agro-food sector
The trade mission starts in Panama with the opening of the Panama Maritime Conference. This conference attracts key players of the Panamanian maritime sector and international maritime companies. The second half of the mission will take place in Costa Rica, where you will be offered tailor-made matchmaking. Also, you will be provided with key insights on Costa Rica's business climate and promising business opportunities.
You are invited to register for this mission by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. For more information, please contact Carlijne Blom, Economic Officer, via firstname.lastname@example.org or +5072806667.