International Speed Business Mixer 2022
maandag 7 november 2022InterContinental Warsaw, an IHG Hotel
OrganisatorNetherlands-Polish Chamber of Commerce (NPCC)
Evenement dataVan 7 november 2022 17:30 Tot 7 november 2022 21:00
The Netherlands-Polish Chamber of Commerce, together with 12 other bilateral Chambers of Commerce, cordially invite all members to join the next edition of International Speed Business Mixer.
November 7, 2022
Emilii Plater 49, 00-125 Warsaw
What is Speed Business Mixer?
Speed Business Mixer is a meeting that allows participants to reach a very wide audience with their offer. Each registered participant has the opportunity to take part in a series of short meetings with representatives of selected industries, based on a previously completed application form*.
Participant will be devded in groups of 8-10 people and take part in 3 rounds of meetings. In each round, a participant will have 2 minutes to introduce themselves and their company. After about 20 minutes and the exchange of business cards with the participants of a given group, everyone will move to the next group, according to their schedule.
18:00-20:00 Welcome and Speed Business Mixer
20:00–21:30 Networking Business Drink
* The organizers do not guarantee a meeting with companies from each of the industries that the participant indicated on the application form.
Registration for the event is possible only by filling in the application form.
Before registering for the meeting, please read the following regulations of the event.
RULES OF THE MEETING:
1. Only one person from each company interested in the meeting can participate in Speed Business Mixer. The second part of the meeting - Netwotking Business Drink - may be attended by additional person from the company.
2. On the day of the meeting, upon arrival, each participant will receive an individual schedule of meetings.
3. Participants will be divided into groups of up to 10 people. In each group, a given participant will introduce himself to the rest of the group in a 2-minute speech. After about 20 minutes everyone will move to the next group, according to the individual schedule. The number of groups in which the participant will be able to present his own company will depend on the number of applications.
4. The participants will be divided into groups based on the previously completed application form. However, the organizers do not guarantee a meeting with companies from each of the industries that the participant indicated on the form.
5. The opening and presentation of the rules will be conducted in English. Meetings in groups will be conducted in Polish and/or English.
6. Participation in the meeting for representatives of member companies is free of charge.
The cost of participation in the meeting for representatives of unaffiliated companies is PLN 360+VAT (paid before the event).
7. Participants who confirm their presence, but do not show up, without giving the canellation note by 3.11.2022, will be charged a fee of PLN 200+VAT (members) or PLN 360+VAT (non-members) .
8. To participate in the meeting, please complete the application form by 3 November 2022.